A mission of ESG Portal is to build a network of contacts and partners
throughout the territory. The subjects that best meet the requirements to become an ESG Portal Partner are:
- Advisory and business service companies;
- Professionals working in:
- the field of taxation;
- the legal sector;
- services related to the occupational health and safety;
- advisory services and certification of process and product management systems.
- Trade Associations;
- Third Sector Associations;
- All legal subjects active in the field of sustainable development.
What are the advantages?
- To contribute to sustainable development;
- To become part of an international development network;
- To be trained in ESG matters and, for those interested, to acquire the recognition of ESG
Expert through university specialization courses;
- To offer their clients, associates and users a new service;
- To include ESG advisory services in the company portfolio;
- To apply for the position of ESG Portal Rating Auditor;
- To become part of the ESG Portal ecosystem with clear contractual agreements for commercial and
Become a Partner
La richiesta è stata inviata!